Information you need to know about your Sage 100 Contractor application
This web page is your one-stop resource for everything you need to know about the April 18, 2017 announcement from Sage and upgrading to Sage 100 Contractor Version 20. Please review the information. After reviewing, we encourage you to engage with the Aktion Sage Team. By partnering with our Sage application consultants & Microsoft Certified network engineers, you’ll avoid the pitfalls that can occur with an upgrade of this scale.
Need immediate help? Contact the Aktion team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Critical Information You Need to Know:
- Sage 100 Contractor Estimating Standard or Extended will be compatible Summer, 2017.
- You must upgrade to the SQL Version 17.11 of Estimating for compatibility.
- Sage 100 Contractor Estimating Basic is compatible with Sage Contractor (SQL) Version 20.
- External reports including Crystal and Excel may need to be recreated for Sage Contractor (SQL) Version 20.
- The “Send Data” function in PlanSwift functions for both Sage Estimating SQL Version 16/17 and Sage 100 Contractor Basic Estimating SQL version 20. PlanSwift has announced it will release the full integration with Sage 100 Contractor SQL Version 20 at the end of 2017.
- Buyout is currently not compatible with Sage 100 Contractor version 20 for pushing subcontracts/purchase orders into jobs. A transition plan is in the works and will be available soon.
- Wednesday, December 6 @11:00 am ET
Free webinar series addressing critical upgrade information you need to know. Register now for an upcoming 30-minute webinar:
Want to check if your system is ready? Run an IT System Scan now. Download the results and send an email with the results to email@example.com. An Aktion technical staff member will review and respond..
Cloud Hosting Designed specifically for Sage 100 Contractor. Aktion Associates has been installing and supporting Sage applications for customers for more than 20 years, giving us unparalleled software expertise in the hosting community. We developed our data center not only to support Sage and its third-party vendor applications, but to be a scalable, secure, fully redundant, high-availability environment that meets our clients’ computing needs – today, tomorrow, and well into the future. Click here to find out more.
Aktion is ready to help! Please complete/submit the Sage 100 Contractor User Questionnaire. Aktion will then have a representative contact you to schedule your Upgrade Planning call.